Bluewaters Island is an entertainment and residential area currently under construction 500 meters off the coast of JBR/Dubai Marina, within walking distance from the mainland jetty with direct access to Sheikh Zayed Road for easy access in various areas Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The island’s centerpiece is the 210m Ain Dubai Ferris Wheel, which will be the largest in the world when completed. So, to buy property in Bluewaters Island, UAE, is a perfect opportunity.
Area Bluewaters Island
The area includes mid-rise residential buildings with apartments for sale in Dubai and townhouses, premium hotels, and infrastructure facilities. Adjacent to the JBR Bluewaters Island community is a network of bridges that pedestrians can use and personal and public transport.
The developed transport infrastructure eliminates the need to spend a lot of time getting to Dubai’s central districts or attractions. It features a pedestrian bridge, water, land taxis, buses, and unmanned public transport. You can get to the prestigious Dubai Marina in just 10 minutes. Metro stations DMCC and Jabal Ali are located 8-10 minutes from the area. It takes approximately 30 minutes to get to Dubai International Airport and central attractions (e.g. Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Dancing Fountains of Dubai).
There is no social or public infrastructure since it mainly focuses on the tourist flow. But at the same time, schools, kindergartens, and medical institutions are located within a 10-15 minute drive.
Perks of Living at Bluewaters Island
Residents of Bluewaters Island can also enjoy various amenities that provide a high standard of living: outdoor and indoor pools, green areas for walking, outdoor recreation areas, sports fields, and fitness centers.
The entertainment infrastructure is presented here very widely. The area’s main attraction is the Ain Dubai Ferris wheel, which has the status of the highest in the world (its height is 210 meters). There is also a rock climbing platform, which is also the highest in the world.
The island is home to the entertainment and shopping cluster Bluewaters Wharf. Here, you can enjoy a variety of events, conferences, exhibitions, and festivals. Residents can also indulge in gastronomic delights in one of the dozens of Michelin-star cafes and restaurants. You can also diversify your leisure time at the Cove Beach beach club, the epicenter of nightlife.
Bluewaters Island is not just a man-made center but a separate tourist attraction and location for a real vacation. It combines all the possibilities of a modern metropolis, a wide range of entertainment, and a secluded beach holiday. Various shopping and entertainment facilities make the property in Bluwaters Island promising in terms of investment.
Investors can choose hotel apartments, residential apartments, or townhouses that will be in demand among tourists. The average yield of 1-bedroom apartments is at the level of 6.2% per annum, and the highest rate of return is recorded for apartments with 4 bedrooms – it is 7.1%.
5 steps towards your new home in Dubai
Description of the transaction procedure:
- Property selection. Once you leave your contact number on the page, the broker will call you back and clarify your wishes and criteria for choosing real estate in Dubai. Your budget and financial plans for the future are considered to coordinate the developer’s payment schedule with them.
- Booking an object. The choice is made; you need to reserve the object for yourself. Then, pay a deposit, and sign the Reservation Form, which can also be signed remotely. For this a scanned copy of your international passport is enough.
- Down payment. You make the first deposit. Depending on the project and its commissioning terms, the first installment amount varies in the amount of 5-20% of the property value. After that, you pay the fee to the Dubai Land Department.
- Signing a sales contract. Now the stage of registration of the contract of sale. The developer will send you the original contract in two copies. You sign both documents and send them back to Dubai. The developer will register the Sale and Purchase Agreement with the Land Department, and you will receive an e-mail notification – a certificate of ownership. After that, one of the Sale and Purchase Agreement copies is returned to you by courier to anywhere in the world, wherever you are.
- Handing over the keys. Well, finally! Handing over the keys! As soon as the work on the object is completed, you will receive the keys to your new property. At any time you wish, you can move in and enjoy all the amenities of your residential complex and Dubai’s beauties. If, according to the approved payment schedule, you need to make further settlements with the developer, you can make them from your new home in Dubai – which is much more pleasant.
Property in Dubai
To evaluate all the latest offers from developers, and real estate agencies in Dubai, visit https://www.axcapital.ae/. Here is an extensive catalog of ads for townhouses and villas for sale in Dubai in various price categories and different areas of the emirate.