Citizenside abides by all statutory provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, including 17 U.S.C. section 512 intended for copyright owners to address copyright infringements. If you believe there has been a breach of section 512, whether through online infringement or the transmission of copyrighted material, please reach out to us at:
Industrial Electronics Pte Ltd, 50 MacPherson Rd, #05-01 Amazana Building, Singapore 348471, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following items shall be included in the DMCA complaints reporting copyright or infringement concerns on this website:
- The official signature of the owner, or authorized personnel, filing the copyright infringement or requesting the removal of copyrighted material.
- A concise and accurate description of the material in question.
- A full account of how and where the alleged infringement occurred.
- Contact information of the signee who is responsible for dealing with and resolving the copyright issues in question.
- An official statement outlining the usage of copyrighted photos or content on the site that is unnecessary or unlicensed.
- Proof of the owner’s rights to the allegedly infringed material, as well as confirmation that the information provided is truthful and accurate.
Within 5 to 10 business days that the claim has been lodged, we will take down the content and material believed to be infringing on existing copyright laws.