YouTube is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, and if you are a digital marketer who is looking forward to growing your network, this is the place you have to be. Here are the 14 YouTube stats that matter to marketers in 2022.
1. It is the second-largest search engine in the world.
Individuals use this social media platform as a search engine. This helps in making the content you produce to be easily searchable. Make sure that you have incorporated the necessary hashtags and keywords in your video title and description.
2. Individuals are more inclined to use YouTube to research products and services from brands.
Research has shown that consumers are four times more likely to utilize YouTube to know more about the services and products offered by brands as compared to other social media platforms because these individuals do not just search for the information that is available but will also like to view informative content such as answers to FAQs and so on.
3. YouTube is comparatively more effective than TV among teenagers and young adults.
This is no surprise as people are spending a significant amount of time on mobile phones. Studies have found that YouTube videos were more successful in reaching teenagers and young adults, especially during prime time. So if you are planning to run online campaigns, be sure to take advantage of this timeslot.
4. Users are three times more likely to watch a tutorial on YouTube instead of reading through a product manual.
YouTube is full of how-to videos and tested and tried videos, which is why people prefer watching YouTube to reading a manual. This helps them see where they go wrong or how to do things the way it is meant to be done, especially when it comes to assembling videos and operating on products.
Pro tip: There are a number of best sites to buy YouTube subscribers from, just make sure that these websites are trustworthy so you can get YouTube subscribers that engage with your content.
5. Users find themselves entertained and relaxed when they watch videos on YouTube.
As a digital marketer, you need to understand and identify what your target audience prefers to watch. This will boost the communication strategy for your brand and you can customize your content accordingly.
6. Seventy percent of the time users spent on YouTube is influenced by the suggestions from its algorithm.
The YouTube algorithm suggests similar videos to what the user was watching previously. This is why making sure that you insert the proper keywords and follow the best SEO practices for your content on the social media platform is so important. If you buy YouTube subscribers, it also helps to increase your reach.
7. According to recent studies, more than 500 hours of video are uploaded every minute of the day.
YouTube is a highly visual-based, video format social media platform with content creators and their audiences, tune in for the content they produce and create.
8. YouTube has more than 2 billion active users every month, across the world.
YouTube has more than 2 billion active users every month and will continue to grow rapidly. This is why it is important that as a digital marketer, it is essential to increase your subscriber count and to make sure that it adds value to your content. With its extremely diverse user base and your need to target the right audience for your business, it is a win-win situation for you.
9. YouTube has generated more than 8 billion in ad revenue itself.
YouTube is one of the best social media platforms to advertise your brand, products, and services, especially when it has generated more than 8 billion in ad revenue itself.
10. The majority of the searches on YouTube are related to music.
Research has shown that more than 58 percent of the top 100 searches on YouTube are related to music, and when you choose to buy YouTube subscribers, it alerts the YouTube algorithm that there is value in your content which will prompt it to promote your content more often.
11. About 99 percent of the users on YouTube are also on other social media platforms.
This simply means you have to make sure that you do not repeat the same content on other social media platforms as well.
12. About 30 percent of the users access YouTube through mobile phones.
Majority of YouTube’s audience watch videos through their mobile phones which is why digital marketers should make sure that the content is optimized for the smallest screens as well.
13. YouTube is available in more than 100 countries and in 80 different languages.
This popular social media platform is available in more than 100 countries and is even localized into 80 different languages. Hence, buying YouTube subscribers will let you reach out to a huge variety of demographics all over the world.
14. YouTube is the hub for gaming content.
Gaming content on YouTube acts as a subculture where gaming videos and streams are extremely popular on this social media platform. Make sure that you utilize this statistic to your benefit as well.
These are the 14 YouTube stats that matter to digital marketers in 2022. If you find your growth on the social media platform to be stagnant, research and choose the best sites to buy YouTube subscribers can be your first step.